PD1718_A_1.12.30 Firmware update For Vivo Y75:
Download & Install PD1718_A_1.12.30 Firmware update For Vivo Y75. If You own Vivo Y75 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1718_A_1.12.30 Firmware update for Vivo Y75 Will optimize GPS positioning Function.
Vivo Y75 Run on android 7.1 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6763 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo Y75
Type: OTA/Recovery update
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6763
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1718_EX_A_1.12.30
- Optimized GPS positioning function
- Optimized the stability of system operation
- Updated Android security patches to improve security (Month Not Specified)
How to Install PD1718_A_1.12.30 update on Vivo Y75:
- Download update From above & Move it to device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.