PD1708F_EX_A_3.11.1 Firmware update Vivo V7 Plus:
Download & Install PD1708F_EX_A_3.11.1 Firmware update For Vivo V7 Plus. If you own Vivo V7 Plus Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1708F_EX_A_3.11.1 Firmware update For the Vivo V7 Plus Will Integrate Security Patches Released on Sep 2019.
Vivo V7 Plus Run on android 7.1 & it is Powered by QCOM SD450 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Vivo V7 Plus Smartphone is Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo V7 Plus
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD450
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1708F_EX_A_3.11.1
How to Install PD1708F_EX_A_3.11.1 update on Vivo V7 Plus:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.