PD1705F_EX_A_1.17.0 Firmware update For Vivo Y69:
Download & Install PD1705F_EX_A_1.17.0 Firmware update on Vivo Y69. If you own Vivo Y69 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1705F_EX_A_1.17.0 Firmware update For the Vivo Y69 Will Integrate Security patches Released in oct 2019.
Vivo Y69 Run on android 7.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6750 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The device come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in camera department it come With 13MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo Y69
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6750
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1705F_EX_A_1.17.0
- Security update
How to Install PD1705F_EX_A_1.17.0 update on Vivo Y69:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.