Reset FRP bypass Google account on Panasonic Eluga i6:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Panasonic Eluga i6 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Panasonic eluga i6.
Panasonic Eluga i6 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered By Mediatek Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card. connectivity options Include WIFI GPS hotpsot 3G & 4G.
- SP Flash tools: Download
- scatter File from Panasonic Eluga i6 Firmware: Download
- if flash tools show a Popup with any error then use custom DA File..
Note: if any issue just flash whole firmware in download only mod
Steps to bypass FRP on Panasonic Eluga i6:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click choose to open scatter file.
2. select the scatter file and click open.
3. select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. copy and past partition size.
8. click start.
9. connect Your switch phone and wait.
10. done FRP Reset successfully, disconnect to switch on Phone.