OPPO Reno5 Z CPH2211 Flash File Firmware Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the OPPO Reno5 Z & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your OPPO Reno5 Z such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
OPPO Reno5 Z Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6853 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all Your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are Not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: OPPO Reno5 Z
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 10.8GB
OS: Android 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH2211_11_A.08_2021052104020000
full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
- CPH2211_11_A.08_2021052104020000: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on OPPO Reno5 Z:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick OPPO Reno5 Z Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
Fixes & Solutions:
if there was a flashing error untick below Listed Partition in SP flash tools