Download Stock Firmware /Flash File For Realme RMX2180:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Realme RMX2180 & You can Download it from below. Realme RMX2180 Run on Android 10.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek Helio G35 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G. The Device Come with 3/4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be Expandable via SD Card.
- Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal data Including storage. so we advice You to First Make a complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Realme RMX2180
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 6GB
SoC: Mediatek Helio G35
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX2180_11_A.67_20072
- RMX2180GDPR_11_C.12_2022050916010000 RU: Download
- RMX2180export_11_C.12_2022050916060000 PH, EG, MY, KH, KE: Download
- RMX2180export_11_C.13_2022070513370000 IN,ID, PK, NP, BD, MM, LK: Download
- Oppo usb Driver: Download
How to Install Official Firmware on Realme RMX2180:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- set the connection like below image (option/connection)
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- Flashing Process started. once done unplug device & switch it ON
Note: if there is no usb device, then check for usb driver or try test Point method
Have any question Let me know via comment.