Oppo CPH1931 Flash File Firmware Free Download:
official Stock firmware flash file Now available for the Oppo CPH1931 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Oppo CPH1931 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo CPH1931 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD665 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. the device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flashing May brick your Phone, flash at own risk
Device Name: Oppo CPH1931
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 6.4GB
SoC: QCOM SD665
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1931EX_11.C.77
full firmware to reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- CPH1931EX_11_C.74_210119: Download
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
- CPH1931EX_11.C.77: Download
- Oppo usb Driver: Download
How to Install Official Firmware on Oppo CPH1931:
- Extract ROM File & MSM Download tool in same folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC using USB (in EDL Mod, if no device then do test Point)
- Run MSM Download tool. it will automatically Load the Firmware if not then Select firmware file and then and click start. Wait, once done. unplug your Phone and switch it ON.
have any question Let Me know Via comment.