Download Nokia G300 Flash File Firmware:
Stock ROM or Firmware refers to the version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a device by the manufacturer. It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state.
Nokia G300 Stock Firmware is useful for fixing issues such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. for restoring a device to its original configuration. Stock ROMs are often specific to a particular device and are not interchangeable between different devices.
- make a backup before Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
|Device Name||Nokia G300|
|ROM Type||Full ROM|
|Region||check below list|
|Firmware Version||check below list|
- Contact Me for FRP, Reset, Region Change, root, unbrick, repair & EDL Flash (Paid)
- QD Loader driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Nokia G300:
- Download & Extract QFIL tool
- Download & extract firmware package
- Install QD Loader usb driver on your PC
- run QFIL tool
- Connect Phone in EDL Mod
- You can see usb driver Like below Image in device Manager (if not then your Phone Not detected by your computer, you have to do test Point= Short the test Point or try fastboot to edl method(available in ROM2box)
- on QFIL Load Programmer and XML Files from ROM folder
- Click ‘Download’
- Wait until success. once done start device.
How to Install OTA:
- reboot phone to recovery
- plug it to pc using usb cable
- enable adb sideload (install/sideload)
- open cmd and send below code
adb sideload 'filename'
- after success! wipe data in recovery and reboot