Download NEC Lavie Tab E 10FHD1 Firmware:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for NEC Lavie Tab E 10FHD1 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your NEC Lavie Tab E 10FHD1 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display blank or white after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
NEC Lavie Tab E 10FHD1 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD450 Processor. connectivity features Include GPS WIFI hotspot & Bluetooth. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- flash at own risk, we are not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- flashing the ROM will erase all your personal data Including storage. so we advice you to first make a complete backup of Your Phone.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: NEC Lavie Tab E 10FHD1
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 3.5GB
SoC: QCOM SD450
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: 10FHD1_S100012_210622_ROW
- 10FHD1_S100012_210622_ROW: Download
- QD Loader Driver: Download
How to Install Stock ROM on NEC Lavie Tab E 10FHD1:
- Install QCOM driver on computer
- Extract Lenovo downloader & Run Lenovo_download.exe
- click on setting icon and load Require files from firmware folder
- connect Phone to computer in EDL Mod (if No device in QCOM 9008 USB Port then you have to do test point) and click on start icon. once done disconnect device and switch it ON.
- Download & extract QFIL tools
- Download & extract firmware Package
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb Reboot edl
- Check for USB Device in device manager ( if there is no device then do test Point)
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- wait until success. your phone Rebooted…