Download Motorola G9 Play Firmware Flash File:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for Motorola G9 Play & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Motorola G9 Play such as hang on Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display blank or white after Flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Motorola G9 Play Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD662 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include GPS WIFI hotspot Bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- First Make a complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Motorola G9 Play
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2.3GB
SoC: QCOM SD662
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: QPXS30.30-Q3-38-69-1
- Firmware Motorola G9 Play: Download
- available for all service Provided Including Retail.
- RSD Lite: Download
- QD Loader Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola G9 Play:
- Download & Extract Firmware & RSD Lite tool
- Install RST Lite and usb driver on computer
- after extracting the Firmware you will see an XML file “XXX” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar” there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save. (Note: Skip if No getvar)
- Open RSD Lite, Press the “…” Next to the Filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.3
- Reboot Phone to fastboot Mod and connect it to computer using the usb cable (if dead try switched Off Phone)
- Click Download/start, wait until done. then unplug Phone and switch it ON