Download Motorola G7 Plus XT1965-2/3 Firmware Flash File:
official blank flash file Now available for Motorola G7 Plus & you can download it from below. a blank flash file for Motorola G7 Plus contain qboot data of the device that can bootup it. after flashing the blank flash file you can access fastboot mod of the device & you can unbrick it using the fastboot firmware.
Motorola G7 Plus Run on Android 9.0 and it is Powered by QCOM SD636 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that support Nano-SIM card. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- First Make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Motorola G7 Plus
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 4MB+Firmware 2.1GB
SoC: QCOM SD636
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: QPWS30.61-21-11
- QCOM 9008 Driver: Download
- Motorola G7 Plus unbrick file: Download
- Motorola Motorola G7 Plus fastboot Firmware: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola G7 Plus:
- download & Extract blank flash file for Motorola G7 Plus
- Download & Install QCOM driver on your computer
- Now connect your phone to computer by Pressing volume up & down key (if device not detected then use test point method/ short test point) you can see your device in device manager
- Open blank flash folder and Run unbrick.bat, wait until success, once done follow next process
- download correct fastboot firmware from above link
- Extract downloaded file, on Phone Press volume down & Power Key, once it show fastboot mod connect it to computer
- open fastboot firmware folder and Run flash_all.bat, wait until success, your Phone successfully rebooted.
have any question let me know via comment.