FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Symphony i99 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Symphony i99 than You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Symphony i99 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by spreadtrum SC9863A Processor, connectivity features Include bluetooth hotspot WIFI GPS 3G & 4G. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on Symphony i99 Without using computer:
1. From very first “Welcome screen” remove SIM, again Insert SIM try with Pin locked SIM, now You will see a Pin lock screen on your phone, just remove SIM try, screen goes off.
2. Press Power Key, on lock screen You will see a Android Setup Notification like the below image. we select more Icon as below image( or long press on notification), from Next page we select browser app & then Opening Links.
3. from the Next page scroll down and select Youtube, now click on top Youtube bar as below image. From the Next Page we Click Notifications/ then additional settings in the app.
4. it will take you on Youtube app settings, Go to about/Youtube terms of service.
5. it will take you on chrome browser.
6. Accept & continue, then “No Thanks”, Now chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
7. Download Google account Manager and Install it
8. again download & Install FRP bypass.apk
9. after success ‘open FRP bypass app’ and login with the New account
10. once done, Press Power button select Reboot system now/Restart