Motorola G50 boot logo Maker ( Custom splash screen maker):
Motorola G50 bootlogo Maker is a tool which user can use to make a custom boot logo file for their Motorola G50 smartphone. you can make boot logo from any image just selecting it.
Motorola G60 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD480 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G GPS, Wi Fi, bluetooth etc, sensor Include Gyroscope, Proximity Gravity etc. the device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Motorola G60 boot logo maker V22.214.171.124: Download
How to Install:
- download setup file from above
- Run Installer and follow on screen Instructions
How to use:
- Run Motorola G50 boot logo maker
- Select logo memory 32MB
- from the file option select file and then 32MB file, your device
- Now browse desire file locate/Replace and select save, select desire option like .bin or flashable zip
- once done flash it using the respective flashing method (twrp or fastboot)
Credit: Nemesis Team
Source Code: Github