MIUI 12 Android 10 For Asus Zenfone Max M2:
MIUI 12 For Asus Zenfone Max M2 is a Custom ROM which is based on Latest Android 10. the ROM is a GSI firmware which can be flashed either with twrp or fastboot mod. You still need a unlocked device to Perform the flashing Process.
Asus Zenfone Max M2 Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 632 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Cards, Connectivity Feature Include GPS, WIFI, hotspot & 3G. The Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card.
- unlocking the bootloader will erase all your data So first Make a backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta & Not 100% Works on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash/Restore Stock Firmware to Recover the device.
- Xiaomi health
- Xiaomi Account/Cloud
How to Install MIUI 12 Android Q on Asus Zenfone Max M2:
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & Open CMD in Platform tool Folder
- then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type Below code to flash MIUI 12:
fastboot erase system fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
MIUI 12 Now Installed. Flash Patch.ZIP Via twrp Recovery
How to Install GSI With twrp:
- Download Extract GSI.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Select Install then Install Image
- Locate & Flash System.img in System Partition.
- Go to Install and Flash Patch.ZIP
- Go back and Reboot System Now.
Note: if any Size issue Resize File System from twrp..