V18.104.22.168.QEAMIXM Stable MIUI 11 Android 10 update for Xiaomi MI8:
V22.214.171.124.QEAMIXM Firmware update have Now been available for Xiaomi MI8 Which will bring you Stable MIUI 11 based on Android 10. the update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have Not yet receive it then you can manually download it from below.
Xiaomi MI8 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 845 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13+12MP Rear Camera With 20MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Xiaomi MI8
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 845
Os: Android 10 MIUI 11
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V126.96.36.199.QEAMIXM
- Stable MIUI 11 based on android 10
- Fixed Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Fixed Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
How to Install V188.8.131.52.QEAMIXM update on Xiaomi MI8:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to about Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select Choose update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Installation Complete, Your Phone Rebooted automatically.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip