Root twrp For Meizu M6T:
Working Rooting Method for the Meizu M6T is Now available. and You Will find it in this article So keep up Your eyes on the article from the top to bottom. Many peoples use Meizu M6T but few people know about rooting the phone . So the article For that Whom does Not Know How to Root. Root is Not Necessary for all Peoples but it Require to achieve Some advance features of the Device .
by Rooting the Phone You can improve Your phone’s performance even better. but it also Dangerous for Newby. You can get the full information about ” Android root ” from Here. We can root our phone in two ways First one using the Computer and other one Without using the Computer. The Meizu M6T is Rootable without a Computer just Follow below Instructions.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing,
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
- Magisk/SuperSU from play store
How to Root Meizu M6T:
Note: This Method Work only on Flyme 6.XX [Not tested on Flyme 7xx] Here is Firmware
- First you have to setup meizu account on you phone, you can easily find meizu account option in settings,
- Next Go to settings > Security > Root Parmission > click on i agree and next/continue, this will look like this..
- Did’t find tick?
#Change language to chinese and then go to same direction.
- Download Supersu app, and open it, (New version of SuperSU app from playstore will not work, use apk i shared in this thread to make Supersu work. )
- Importent:- After rooting don’t go to settings root permission and allow there, The super su will itself take the control.
- Click on new user, then SuperSU will take some time to install, wait till all process is finished.Thats it your phone is rooted.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Meizu M6T:
- There is No Recovery available for this Device. twrp Will be added to the article when we Get it.