Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Lenovo S5 Pro:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Lenovo S5 Pro. If you own Lenovo S5 Pro Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Lenovo S5 Pro lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Lenovo S5 Pro.
Lenovo S5 Pro Smartphone is Run on Android 8.1 Which is Powered by a QCOM Snapdragon 636 Processor. the Lenovo S5 Pro is a Single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include, Bluetooth,, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Lenovo S5 Pro Smartphone is Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- it will erase all user data
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
- Wrong flashing may brick your phone, Please Read Instructions carefully
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Product name: Lenovo S5 Pro
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 1.5 GB
SoC: QCOM SD636
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: L58041_CN_OPEN_USER_Q00026.0_P_ZUI_11.1.099_ST_191008
- Firmware Lenovo S5 Pro : Download
- QFIL/QPST Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Lenovo S5 Pro:
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- as Soon As Connect Your Phone to PC By together Pressing Volume up and Down button
- Make Sure QD Loader Driver Installed otherwise it Not Work.
Have any issue Follow Detailed Guide With images Below