Download official Firmware/Flash file Lava Z91-
official Stock ROM firmware for Lava Z91 is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on Lava Z91. if you own a Lava Z91 smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on correct place, here i will Explain a Complete and Step by Step guide to Install Stock Firmware on Lava Z91.
The Lava Z91 is a Smartphone which is Run on android 7.1XX OS and Powered by a Mediatek MT6739 Processor, the Lava Z91 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Firmware Lava Z91 2/16||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install Stock ROM on Lava Z91-
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on computer
- From the flash tool folder Run SP_Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]