Download Stock Firmware for Infinix X682B:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Infinix X682B & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. This firmware will solve all software Issues on your Infinix X682B such as hang Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Infinix X682B Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by Mediatek Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Infinix X682B
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2.6GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6768
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V327_201109
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Infinix X682B:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it On
How to Flash Infinix X682B Via Tecno Flash tool:
- Download & Extract Firmware
- Download & Extract tecno flash tool
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Computer
- open the tecno flash tool directory and open the ‘Sowtwaredownloadv4‘ folder and Right-Click on ‘SWD_AfterSales.exe‘ and select ‘run as administrator’ click ‘Yes’ wait for the program to load
- click on grey ‘Settings icon’ on the top-Left corner of the screen.
- In the Popup Click load & Select MT6XX_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder
- Connect Your Switched of phone to Computer by Pressing volume up & down Key
- Click on Green ‘Start Icon’ on the top-left corner of the screen, Now Flashing will Started with a blue Status bar
- Once done, flashing bar will turn Green, now disconnect your phone from your computer & Switch it on.
Note: You can use SP Flash tool Instead of Tecno Flash tool..
have any issue, Let me know via comment