Download Stock Firmware for Infinix Smart HD:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Infinix Smart HD & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Infinix Smart HD Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that support Nano-SIM card. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Infinix Smart HD
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2.6GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6761
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: X612B-X612BBC-QGo-GL-200924V007
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware Infinix Smart HD:
- Extract Downloaded Stock Firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.