Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Infinix Smart 2 HD:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Infinix Smart 2 HD If you own Infinix Smart 2 HD Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your Infinix Smart 2 HD lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock Firmware From the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your Infinix Smart 2 HD.
Infinix Smart 2 HD Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6580 Processor. the Infinix Smart 2 HD is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Infinix Smart 2 HD is Come with 1GB of RAM and 16GB storage Can be expandable Via SD Card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- all data will be erased
- Make a backup before process
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
Product name: Infinix Smart 2 HD
Type: Full ROM
Size: 1 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: X609B_MT6580_V129_181227
- X609B_MT6580_V129_181227: Download
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Infinix Smart 2 HD:
- First of all Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools Inside a Folder. Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process ON screen. after complete unplug & Switch it ON..
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
have any question Let Me Know via Comment.