Havoc-OS Custom ROM for Realme GT Neo:
Havoc OS is a highly customizable custom ROM based on Android open Source Project (AOSP). the ROM offer super Material design, good customization and smooth Performance to all it’s user. in this guide you will learn how to Install Havoc OS 3.12 custom ROM on Realme GT Neo.
Realme GT Neo Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek Dimensity 1200 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all your data including Internal storage
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- Ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
- unlocked bootloader
- download treble checker APP From Play store
- Open treble checker app and check for correct Image type and Architecture
How to Install Havoc-OS 3.12 on Realme GT Neo:
- Download & extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM File in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developer option
- connect Phone to PC using usb cable & open CMD in Platform tool folder
- then use below code to Perform target action
- type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- type below code to flash GSI ROM:
fastboot erase system fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
How to Install Havoc OS Via twrp:
- download Extract GSI.img to device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Select Install then Install Image
- locate & flash System.img in system Partition.
- Go back and Reboot system Now.
Note: if any No partition issue, Download and flash this tool via twrp.