Download Google Camera for Infinix Zero 8:
Google Camera 7.4.104 for the Infinix Zero 8 is a Modded stock camera application from Pixel Smartphone which has some advance features that are Missing in the stock Infinix Zero 8 camera application Like HDR Plus & Night Sight/ Astrography.
This advance camera app allow You full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for back camera, telephoto lens and Wide angle lens, also it has a HDR+ control Panel to Apply HDR Plus from the selected device or sensor Like from pixel 3, Pixel 2 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video, also You have a option to change the bitrate.
Infinix Zero 8 Run on Android 10.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6785T Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM cards, connectivity option Include GPS WIFI hotspot 3G & 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
How to Install Google Camera 7.4.104 Mod on Infinix Zero 8:
1. Download Google camera apk from above
2. Now enable unknown apps Installation from security section
3. then Install downloaded File as a Normal apk
Note: enable camera2api by adding below code to build.prop
How to Import Custom Settings on Google Camera APP:
- Download & Move config File to storage/gcam/configs folder
- Open Google camera double click near shooter area from the Popup select config file
- Restart Gcam app. done, you can open it
have any question let me know via comment.