Download official Firmware/Flash File Evercoss M55:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Evercoss M55. If you have Evercoss M55 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
The Evercoss M55 is a Smartphone which is Run on android 8.1 OS and Powered by a SPD Processor, the Evercoss M55 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel Your Evercoss M55 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Evercoss M55.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try on any other phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools Will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Evercoss M55|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Firmware: Evercoss M55 SC9832 8.1
Product Name: Evercoss M55
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 1 GB
Os: Android 8.1
version: Evercoss M55 SC9832 8.1
- SPD flash tools R19 Here
- Driver Here
How to Install Stock ROM/Firmware on Evercoss M55-
- Download and Install SPD Driver From above
- Download and Extract ROM File and Flash tools From above
- Run Flash tools and Click Load Package.
- Now Select Pac file from the Downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
have any issue Here is a Detailed Guide with Images: Here
Check other articles-