Download Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming (ares) ENG/ Engineering ROM:
official Engineering ROM have Now been available for Redmi K40 Gaming and You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all Network Related Issues with in your Redmi K40 Gaming such as No Network, IMEI loss etc.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity option’s Include GPS, hotspot, WIFI, bluetooth 3G 4G and 5G. sensor Include Gyroscope Proximity Gravity fingerprint etc. The device come with 6GB of RAM & 128GB storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- backup NVRAM using this guide
- make a complete backup of your device
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- flash at own risk
- it will wipe userdata (Internal storage)
- Redmi K40 Gaming: Download
How to Install ENG Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip or winrar
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and Auth file too
- from drop down Select ‘Download only‘
- Click Download
- Connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up and down key (if no usb device then you have to do test point)
- You will see a Yellow flashing bar with flashing Process. once done, unplug device and switch it ON
Flash using ROM2box (No Auth & Easy):
- Install MTK and USBDK driver on your computer
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to Mediatek/Firmware Flasher ‘ Select Firmware folder & Click Flash’
- Once the process Started, turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & then Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone stable in device manager)
- don’t connect phone before process start
- if any issue with img format rename all files from .img to .bin that’s all you need to do..
have any issue, Let me know via comment