Download Stock Firmware/Flash File RMX2001 Realme 6:
Official factory Image/ Firmware have now been available for the Realme 6, user Who own Realme 6 can Download it by following the Below Instructions. The Firmware come in Oppo Flash Package Format You need a PC to Install it.
- Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to Your Device.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Realme 6
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 12 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6785
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX2001_11_B.65_210818
- RMX2001export_11_C.18_2022031723520000 BD, PK, IN, NP, MM, ID, TH: Download
- RMX2001export_11_C.18_2022031723480000 SG, PH, MY, VN, UZ, KH, AE, SA, EG, MA, KE, IRO, KH: Download
- RMX2001GDPR_11_C.18_2022031723450139 GRC, SVN, BA, UA, ES, UK, FR, IT, DE, PL, AUT, PT, RO, SK, BG, HR, SR, CZ, MK, BY: Download
- RMX2001export_11_C.18_2022031723530000 TW, RU, KZ, CO, AU, IS: Download
- SP Flash tool: Download
- oppo Driver: Here
How to Install Official Firmware/ROM/Flash Realme 6:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- select download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it on
How to Flash/unbrick Realme 6 Via Oppo Download tool:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same Folder
- Now Install correct driver on PC
- connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select ofp firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
Have any question Let us know via Comment.