Realme V5 Flash File Firmware Free Download:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Realme V5 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software issues with in your Realme V5 such as hang Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Realme V5 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek dimensity 800U Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G 4G & 5G. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- it will erase all your personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first Make a complete backup of your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to Your device.
- ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Realme V5
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 7.9GB
SoC: Mediatek Dimensity 800U
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: A.33
- A.33_210318: Download
- Oppo usb Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Realme V5:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in same folder
- Install device driver on computer
- connect Phone to computer by using USB cable
- Run Download tool. it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select firmware and then and click start. wait until flashing complete, done. unplug Phone and bootup.
How to Flash Realme V5 Via SP Flash tool:
- First Disable DAA and SLA Authentication by following this guide
- Prepare Scatter Firmware by Extracting the ofp File using ofp Extractor
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it On