Download Stock Firmware /Flash File for Oppo A73:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo A73 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Oppo A73 such as hang logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Oppo A73 Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by QCOM SD662 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, bluetooth 3G & 4G. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- flashing the ROM will erase all your Personal data Including Internal storage. so we advice you to first make a complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing process to prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Oppo A73
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 7.6GB
SoC: QCOM SD662
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware version: CPH2059export_11_C.25_202103091835
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- CPH2059export_11_C.25_202103091835: Download
- A authorized Oppo ID Require.
to upgrade a working phone (first check Installed firmware version with in your Phone)
- CPH2095_11_A.29: Download
- OPPO Driver: Download
How to Install Official Firmware on Oppo A73:
- Extract ROM File & MSM Download tool in same folder
- Now Install OPPO driver on your computer
- connect Phone to computer using USB (In EDL Mod Volume up down + USB)
- Run MSM Download tool, it will automatically load the firmware if not then select firmware & then and click start. once done. unplug Phone and bootup.
have any question Let me know via comment.