Oplus Driver Installer V3.0.1 for Oneplus Oppo & Realme:
Oplus driver is a software that allows your computer to communicate with a Oplus device, such as an Android smartphone or tablet. It is used for flashing firmware, rooting the device, and transferring files between the computer and the device. Here’s how to Install oplus driver on your computer:
- Driver_Oplus_v3.0.10.rar: Download
How To Install Oplus usb Driver:
- Download & extract Oplus usb driver
- Now First we have to disable digital driver signature verification by going into the advanced startup options, for that Press Win + I to launch the charm bar, and click Change PC Settings at the bottom. Then, go to General, and scroll to the bottom of the page, click Restart Now button under Advanced Startup section.
- Note :- In Windows 8.1 & 10, the Advanced Startup option has moved to Update and recovery section under Recovery.
- The computer reboots to a startup menu, in which click Troubleshoot and click Advanced Options at next screen, Choose Startup Settings next, and click Restart button. The computer reboots and Prompts another menu to choose. One of the items is to Disable driver signature enforcement. Press number 7 or F7 to continue booting to Windows 8 with digital sign enforcement disabled
- Now You have successfully disable driver Signature verification for the current boot, Now You can Install any driver drivers on your computer.
- run Driver_Oplus_v3.0.10.exe and follow on screen instructions
done! congratulation, You have successfully Install Oplus usb driver on Your computer.