AOSP Android 10.0 /Android Q For Doogee Y8:
Download & Install AOSP 10.0 Android Q on Doogee Y8. If You own Doogee Y8 Smartphone then You can Install Android Q on it by Following the Below Instructions. AOSP 10.0 is Based on Android Q aka Android 10.0 & it is Pure Android but Not Same as Pixel Devices.
Doogee Y8 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM Card, Connectivity Feature Include GPS, WIFI, hotspot & 3G.
The Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can Be Expandable via SD card. in camera department it come with 8+5MP Rear camera With 5MP Front Shooter.
- unlocking The bootloader Will Erase All Your Data So First Make a Backup before Process.
- Make Sure Your Phone at Least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- GSI Image’s are in Beta So Not 100% Work on Many Devices So if it not Work on Your Phone Please Re-flash Stock Firmware to Recover.
- Platform tools: Here
- Root Your Phone using this Guide:Here
- AOSP Android 10 for Doogee Y8 [AB only arm64]: Download
How to Install AOSP 10.0 Android q on Doogee Y8:
- Download & Extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb Debugging and oem unlock From Developers Option
- Connect Phone to PC With usb. & Open CMD in Platform tool Folder
- then use Below code to Perform target action.
type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
type below code to unlock the bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot erase userdata
type Below code to flash AOSP 10.0:
fastboot erase system fastboot flash system system.img
AOSP Now Installed.
How to Install GSI With twrp:
- Download Extract GSI.img to Device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Select Install then Install Image
- Locate & Flash system.img in System Partition.
- Go back and Reboot System Now.