Google Camera 6.2.030 Mod For Xiaomi Redmi Note 8:
Download Working Google Camera 6.2.030 Mod for Redmi Note 8. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has 48+8+2+2MP Rear Camera With 13MP Front Shooter Which Can take Good Images but Google Camera has it’s own advantage’s Like advance HDR+ and RAW Images, also it allow 60 FPS Video Recording.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 665 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Card, Connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. in Camera Department the Device Come with 48+8+2+2MP Rear Camera With 13MP Front Shooter.
- HDR Plus
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P
- Video 4K 60FPS
- Slow Motion Video
- Nigh Sight/ Not tested
- all other Basic Features’
Changelog Gcam 6.2.030:
- HDR+ Auto from Pixel 3.
- Exposure Compensation.
- Add Custom HDR+ denoise.
- Color Capture Support.
- Fix Multi-Lens mode.
- Fix PatchLoader by @KoopahTManiac.
How to Install Google Camera 6.2.030 mod on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8-
- Download Google Camera apk
- Enable unknown apps Installation.
- Install Downloaded File as a Normal apk
- then Sam Install ARcore+Playground apk’s
Enable Camera2api by adding the below code to build.prop
How to Import Settings:
- Download & Move Config File to Storage/gcam/Configs Folder
- Open Google camera Double click near Shooter area from the Popup Select Config File
- Restart Gcam Done
Check Releated articles-
if You have any question Related to this topic You Can Comment below…