Download official Firmware/Flash File Doogee Y7:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Doogee Y7. If you own Doogee Y7 Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your Doogee Y7 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your Doogee Y7.
The Doogee Y7 is a Smartphone which is Run on android 8.1 OS and Powered by a SPD Processor, the Doogee Y7 is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc. Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
The Doogee Y7 is Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can be Expandable Via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- all data will be erased
- Make a backup before process
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
Product Name: Doogee Y7
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: 1GB
Os: Android 7.0
Root access: Not
- Firmware Doogee Y7: Download
- SPD flash tools R19 Here
- SPD Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware on Doogee Y7:
- Download and Install SPD Driver From above
- Download and Extract ROM File and Flash tools From above
- Run Flash tools and Click Load Package.
- Now Select Pac file from the Downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
have any issue Here is a Detailed Guide with Images: Here
Check other articles-