Download official Firmware/Flash File DOOGEE X60L-
official Stock ROM firmware for DOOGEE X60L is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install stock ROM/flash file on DOOGEE X60L. if you own a DOOGEE X60L smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on Correct Place, in The article we Explain Step by Step Guide to Install Stock Firmware on DOOGEE X60L.
The DOOGEE X60L is a Smartphone Which is Run on android 7.XX OS and Powered by a Mediatek Processor, the DOOGEE X60L is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your DOOGEE X60L lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your DOOGEE X60L.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM by Flash tools will Erase all Your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||DOOGEE X60L|
|OS||Android 7.XX Feb 2018|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
1. First build
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Firmware DOOGEE X60L MT6737M android 7.0 Mediafire||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install Stock ROM on DOOGEE X60L-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]