Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Digma Platina 1579M 4G:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Digma Platina 1579M 4G. If you own Digma Platina 1579M 4G tablet and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Digma Platina 1579M 4G Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT8735 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 5MP Rear Camera with a 2MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- before doing anything Make a NVRAM backup using this Guide
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge during the Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Digma Platina 1579M 4G
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT8735
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: Platina_1579m_ns1800ml_factory_20180906
- Firmware Digma Platina 1579M 4G: Download
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Digma Platina 1579M 4G:
- First of all Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools Inside a Folder. Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
- Detailed Guide With Images: For Flash tools follow This Guide: Here For OTA update Follow this Guide : Here
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.