Download official Firmware/Flash File for Digma Optima 7 A101 3G:
official stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Digma Optima 7 A101 3G & You can download it from below. The firmware come in PAC format which is flashable with spreadtrum upgrade tool or upgrade research/download tool. This firmware will solve all software Issues on your Digma Optima 7 A101 3G such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Digma Optima 7 A101 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Spreadtrum SC7731E Processor. connectivity Option’s Include GPS, Wi-Fi, hotspot, bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- fix some serious issue in phone
- remove FRP Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of board software
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Digma Optima 7 A101 3G
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 808MB
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Optima_7_a101_tt7223pg_rev1_factory_20200915
- SPD tools R24: Download
- SPD Driver R4.20.0201: Download
- Firmware Optima_7_a101_tt7223pg_rev1_factory_20200915: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Digma Optima 7 A101 3G:
- Download and Install SPD Driver from above
- Download and Extract ROM File and Flash tools From above
- Run Flash tools and Click Load Package.
- Now Select Pac file from the downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download and connect Your switched off Phone.
Check other articles-