Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Oppo Reno Z CPH1979:
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Oppo Reno Z lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your Oppo Reno Z.
Oppo Reno Z Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek Helio P90 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 48+5 MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Oppo Reno Z
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 6 GB
SoC: Mediatek Helio P90
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Credit: Oppo Global
Product version: CPH1979_11_A.09_190609
- Firmware CPH1979_11_A.09_190609: Download
- Download tool Here
- Driver Here
How to Install Official Firmware/ROM/Flash Oppo Reno Z:
- Extract ROM File & Download tool in Same Folder
- Now Install Correct Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC with USB
- Run Download tool. it will automatically Load Firmware if Not then Select Firmware and then and Click Start.wait until Flashing Complete Done. unplug Phone and bootup.
Have any issue Follow Detailed Guide
Have any question Let us know via Comment.