Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Oppo Reno2 Z:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Oppo Reno2 Z. If you own Oppo Reno2 Z Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Oppo Reno2 Z Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6779 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
- flash at own risk
- make a backup of your Phone.
Device Name: Oppo Reno2 Z
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 7GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6779
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Credit: Oppo India,
Firmware version: CPH1945EX_11_A.25_200611_ef8ca3a3
- Download tool: Here
- Authorized account require, use Patched tool
- usb Driver: Download
How to Install Official Firmware/ROM/Flash Oppo Reno2 Z-
- unpack downloaded Firmware using this tool
- then disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- select download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it ON