Download Stock Firmware /Flash File For Oppo F9 CPH1823:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Oppo F9 CPH1823 & You can download it From below. The firmware come in ofp format & flashable only with the oppo download tool which Require a authorized Oppo id. with the help of this firmware you can solve all software issue on your Oppo F9 CPH1823 such as hang on logo, bootloop, blank display etc.
Oppo F9 CPH1823 Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi hotspot GPS Bluetooth OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
In some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the Stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Oppo F9 CPH1823 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Oppo F9 CPH1823.
- Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal data including storage. So we advice You to First Make a complete backup of Your Phone.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- ensure that your device at-least 50% charge during flashing Process to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Oppo F9 CPH1823
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4.2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware version: CPH1823_11_A.05_180817
- CPH1823_11_A.05_180817: Download / Mirror
- authorized Oppo ID Require. or try with patched tool.. we are working on this device and soon you will get a scatter firmware with No auth tool.
- OPPO Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo F9 CPH1823:
- Download Extract Firmware File
- Download & Extract Oppo Download tool in Same Folder
- Install OPPO Driver on Computer
- Connect Phone to computer by pressing volume up & down key
- Run Oppo Download tool. it will automatically Load the Firmware if Not then Select Firmware and then and Click ‘Start ALL’ wait until flashing complete done. unplug Phone and boot it up.
Have any question Let me know via Comment.