Corvus OS is a AOSP based Custom ROM which will bring you smooth Performance and Stock Android experience with in your Realme Narxo 10A. Corvus OS supported dozens of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community, dozens more devices.
Realme Narzo 10A Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G70 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Disable AVB by Flashing Patched vbmeta
- Installing a custom ROM requires unlocked bootloader.
- Your all data will be lose, we strongly recommend you to make a complete backup of your device.
- Corvus V11.0-R-14.5_15032021: Download
- unlock bootloader using official unlock method
- DT2W (Kernel issue)
- Fingerprint not working in et512
How to Install Corvus OS on Realme Narzo 10A :
- Download Latest Corvus OS build with in your Realme Narzo 10A
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding volume up and power key
- Make a Nandrod backup (Move it to external device /SD card pen drive/ etc)
- Now wipe all userdata
- Flash ROM via Install zip
- Flash Gapps, Reboot system Now. done