Changing Boot Logo Splash Screen on android:
if you own a android Smartphone and want to change it’s bootup Screen then you are on a correct place. in the article you will learn how to change boot Logo /splash Screen on any android Phone.
What is boot Logo or Splash Screen on Android:
a Boot Logo Splash Screen is a First bootup Screen on a android phone and tablet. in mediatek and SPD phone We now it With the Name ‘boot Logo’ and in Qualcomm Devices We know it With the Name ‘Splash screen’
How to Change Boot Logo on Mediatek Phone:
- Download and extract Logo builder
- Run Logo builder.exe and Click on Make New Project
- select and Locate the Logo.bin file from the stock ROM folder
- Now it will extract Your selected logo.bin File in a folder
- Edit your desire Image with the Photo editor and set the correct device resolution like 1080 X 1920
- Now find The main Logo Image in Extracted Logo Folder and Replace it with the Desire image (logo You Want) and Rename with the Same as Main logo
- Now open Minimized LogoBuilder.exe and Click Make
- Your boot logo Now Ready. Flash it using the SP flash tool under logo Partition.
How to Change Splash Screen on Qualcomm Phone:
1. First of all Download splash screen file Which is prepare for Your Phone. [use google] there is not a single tool available to create splash screen for all qualcomm Phone.
2. after that unlock bootloader of Your Phone From Here
3. then Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on PC [Download here]
4. then Download adb Folder Here and Move Downloaded splash.img file to adb folder
6. Not Go to adb folder Right click abd open cmd Here.
7. then type below code
fastboot flash splash splash.img
8. Done you can see new logo on your Phone’s Screen.
9. Done Enjoy.