Carbon ROM is an aftermarket Android custom ROM distribution based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a fluid experience coupled with themes and customizations. Carbon ROM supported Many of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community.
Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 Pro Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by QCOM SD732G Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- disable AVB by Flashing Patched vbmeta
- Installing a custom ROM requires unlocked bootloader.
- Your all data will be lose, we strongly recommend you to make a complete backup of your device.
- Carbon ROM Redmi Note 10 Pro: Download
- unlock bootloader using official unlock method
- Merged May Security Patch
- Adjusted Status Bar padding
- Increased maximum number of notification icons to 8
How to Install Carbon ROM on Redmi Note 10 Pro:
- Download Latest Carbon ROM build with in your Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery by holding volume up and power key
- Make a Nandrod backup (Move it to external device /SD card pen drive/ etc)
- Now wipe all userdata
- Flash ROM via Install zip
- Reboot system Now. done, Carbon ROM is ready to bootup with in your Redmi Note 10 Pro