bypass Google Account / Mi account on Redmi 10X:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP & Bypass Mi account on Redmi 10X. if you own a Redmi 10X Smartphone having FRP/Gmail/MI account issue then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Redmi 10X Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G85 SoC. The device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- it will completely remove Mi account and it’s data from from device
- some sensor not works after bypass. you have to re write persist partition.
- MI Flash Here
- Mediatek Driver: Here
- SP Flash tools: Download
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Redmi 10X: Download
- at the Movement we don’t have a custom da file, You Need a Authorized Mi account to flash this file via Mi Flash.
Steps to bypass Mi account on Redmi 10X:
- Download & Extract SP Flash tool & account bypass File
- Install Mediatek USB Driver on Your computer. Run SP Flash tools
- Click on chose Scatter File and Locate the Scatter File from account Remove File
- it will automatically Load require Files, just Connect your Switched off Phone to computer by Pressing Volume up & down key
- on SP Flash tool Select Download only from drop down & Click Download. You will See a Yellow bar With process. once done Disconnect device and start it.
Note: have any issue use custom DA File or Try MI Flash pro which come with Inbuild DA Files.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another Phone.
- on The Forgot Page type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- Wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New password.