FRP Bypass Tecno CD8:
Step by Step Guide to Reset FRP and bypass google account on Tecno CD8 if You own Tecno CD8 Smartphone having FRP/[This Device associate with Existing google account issue] then This is the Correct Place For You Where You will Find a Working Guide to Bypass FRP on Tecno CD8
Tecno CD8 Run on Android 10& it is Powered by Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone accept 2 Nano SIM card. Connectivity Features Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Steps to bypass FRP on Tecno CD8:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” Click Select Emergency Dial & From the Dialer Click on top Emergency Information.On Next Screen Click on top Pen Icon and then add Name. From the Keyboard Open Keyboard Setting’s
2. From the Keyboard Setting open Keyboard Privacy. Now Select Some Word and Share it With the Message. In Message type www.youtube.com and send it to 123
3. Let’s Open Youtube:
4. tap on www.Youtube.com it will take You on Youtube app.
6. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
7. Download Google account Manager and Install it
8. again Install FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
9. after Success Open FRPbypass and login With the New account
10. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
- Follow Step 1 then From the Keyboard Privacy Settings Select Some word Share and Long Press SMS App. it will take you on app Settings. from the app Setting Select Links and then Youtube from the Youtube app settings go to Privacy and app Settings and then Follow from step 5 from above for referanace use below image