FRP is a security feature on Oukitel C31 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Oukitel C31.
Oukitel C31 smartphone Run on Android 12 OS and it is powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nani SIM card, connectivity options include 3G, 4G, WIFI, Bluetooth, hotspot & GPS. the device come with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Note: please Read firmware before Process ROM2box/Mediatek/Firmware-Reader/select any one flash.bin or all partitions.
Steps to bypass FRP lock on Oukitel C31:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver on your computer
- Download & Run ROM2Box.exe
- from the very first screen mark ‘bypass FRP lock‘
- Click ‘START‘ button
- Once the process Started, turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key
- once finished
- disconnect device
- again connect device once charging started unplug and Switch it ON