Download Stock Firmware/Flash File bq Mobile bq-5000G:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For bq Mobile bq-5000G If you own bq Mobile bq-5000G Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your bq Mobile bq-5000G lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock Firmware From the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your bq Mobile bq-5000G.
bq Mobile bq-5000G Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 512MB of RAM and 8GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 5MP Rear Camera with a 2MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: bq Mobile bq-5000G
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Product Version: bq_5000G-Factory_MT6580_8.1
- Firmware bq Mobile bq-5000G: Download
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash bq Mobile bq-5000G:
- First of all Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools Inside a Folder. Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
- Detailed Guide With Images: For Flash tools follow This Guide: Here For OTA update Follow this Guide : Here
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.