FRP is a security feature on BLU G91 Max which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your BLU G91 Max.
BLU G91 Max Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6785 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include bluetooth, wifi, hotspot, GPS 3G and 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- SP flash tools: Download
- Scatter file from BLU G91 Max firmware: Download
- if flash tools show a Popup with any error then use custom DA File..
Steps to bypass FRP Lock on BLU G91 Max:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click choose to open scatter file.
2. select the scatter file and click open.
3. select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. copy and past partition size.
8. click start.
9. connect Your switch Phone and wait.
10. done FRP Reset successfully, disconnect to switch on Phone.
Note: have any bootloop issue, flash Preloader after wiping FRP data