Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For Blackview BV9500 Plus:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Blackview BV9500 Plus. If You own Blackview BV9500 Plus Smartphone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
Blackview BV9500 Plus Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio P70 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Card’s, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 16+0.3MP rear camera with 13MP front Shooter.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide
- Please Do carefully, we are not Responsible for any damage to Your device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device name: Blackview BV9500 Plus
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek Helio P70
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: BV9500Plus_S1_191011
- Firmware Blackview BV9500 Plus: Download
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Blackview BV9500 Plus:
- Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
- Detailed Guide With Images: For Flash tools follow This Guide: Here For OTA update Follow this Guide : Here
- How to unlock Bootloader
- How to Repair IMEI Number
- Google Camera 6.1 Working HDR Plus Portrait Mod Slow Motion
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.