Download Stock Firmware for Blackview BV5100:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Blackview BV5100 & You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Blackview BV5100 such as hang Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Blackview BV5100 Run on Android 10.0 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity features Include hotspot, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup NVRAM using this Guide
- first make a complete backup of your Personal data (if Possible)
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Blackview BV5100
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.5GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: BV5100_S1_210331
How to Install Stock Firmware on Blackview BV5100:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key.
- You can see Flashing Process on screen. after complete unplug & switch it On
have any issue, Let me know via comment