Download Stock Firmware Flash File For Blackview BL8800:
Official stock firmware Now available for Blackview BL8800 and You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues on your Blackview BL8800 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, Fastboot Mode, display Blank or White after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
Blackview BL8800 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6833 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, bluetooth etc, Sensor Include Gyro, Proximity Gravity etc. the device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- Must Make a backup before process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
|Device Name||Blackview BL8800|
|ROM Type||Full ROM|
- Firmware TF929_DK_DK029_6833_R0_V1.2.9_S22504: Download
- Mediatek USB Driver: Download
How to Flash Blackview BL8800 Via SP Flash tool:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer
- disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error)
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exe
- set connection like below image (option/connection) (only if SLA is enabled)
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and auth file too
- from drop down Select ‘Download only‘
- Click ‘Download’
- turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key.
- You will see a Yellow flashing bar with flashing Process. once done, unplug device and switch it ON