official android 8.0 oreo For Xiaomi Mi A1-
AOSP for Xiaomi Mi A1 is Here, in the article we Provide AOSP ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1 With Complete Install Guide, By Following the article you can easily Install Best Custom ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1. With the new AOSP, you can enjoy the latest features which comes with Android oreo as well as AOSP features. This is not an official AOSP ROM built for Xiaomi Mi A1, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the AOSP gerrit. The ROM is initial state and You can use as a daily driver. Now Download the Android oreo for Xiaomi Mi A1. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial AOSP on Xiaomi Mi A1.
What is AOSP ?-
AOSP is Popular Custom ROM for android. With an emphasis on openness, community development, and improvement of the stock Android experience, AOSP supported dozens of devices officially with nightly updates, and unofficially, by the efforts of developers in the community, dozens more devices.
1. This is a unique Custom ROM installation Guide which is work on almost all Devices. so follow this one for lineage OS Installation.
2. Flashing The Rom will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
Features of AOSP [Official oreo Mi A1]-
Google camera with HDR+
Lock screen weather options.
Lock screen torch.
Lock screen charging info.
Media cover art.
No QS when secured.
Show Bluetooth battery status
Quick settings panel:
Condition icon pack.
Small QS tiles toggle.
Show notifications count.
Force expanded notifications.
Buttons backlight timeout.
Clear all recents button.
Clear all recents button location.
DT2S on status bar.
DT2S on lock screen.
Three finger screenshot.
> Mobile data
> Wireless FMRadio
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
Features of Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels – This feature provides the ability to group notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This means you can group notifications for certain apps together and make it easier for the management of notifications. This is overall a nice addition to what Google started with Android Nougat.
- Picture In A Picture – Videos will switch to smaller, minimized versions when you navigate to other apps. This feature is similar to what a YouTube video does in the YouTube mobile app when you drag it to the corner.
- Multi-Display Support – This feature would provide you with the ability to launch an activity, say, Chrome, on a remote display like your HDTV or PC display. The potential applications for this feature are endless.
- Keyboard Navigation – This feature would bring to you the ability to use keys to navigate apps.
- Background Limits – This feature will let you set a limit to what an app can do while it’s operating in the background. You can use this to conserve power and in turn get more battery life.
- New Wi-Fi Features – This new Android version would Include more Wi-Fi features like Neighborhood Aware Networking (NAN), which makes it easy for devices to connect with one another without an internet access point or internet access at all.
- Better Icons – Google has made icons in Android O to be adaptive. This means that they will take different shapes depending on the system they’re used on. This is a cool feature, isn’t it?
How to Install android 8.0 oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1–
- Backup Your All Data & System
- Download the Zip
- Extract the zip
- Paste the extracted folder TWRP/BACKUPS/df0bdeb70404/[UNOFFICIAL] AOSP OREO – tissot
- Reboot to recover
- Wipe Data , System , Caches , Davlik Caches
- Restore [UNOFFICIAL] AOSP OREO – tissot
- Enjoy the rom
Check out other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
have any Question Let Me Know via Comment.